Nissan Frontier Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
i just lifted my front about 2 1/2 inches and new tires... i might go pay u a visit soon :)...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Scott, you are awesome. I look forward to ordering these parts through you as I am looking and looking and trying to figure out how to lift my truck. It appears that these will be mandatory on my 2007 Nismo King Cab and when the time comes, I will give you a call. Thanks again for your help- it is greatly appreciated. I know everyone needs help from time to time and it is nice to have it when we need it!!!!

·
Registered
919 Posts
Well after two days with no response, I'm guessing it's dead. Maybe the admins should close this thread... less wasted bandwidth :)

·
Registered
589 Posts
do you still have the kits?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Sorry guys...i've been out of the office and will be back on monday. Yes we have the kits. Feel free to call me any time you need anything too!

We've been interviewing lately to add a new member to the team so that we can bring you much better and timely service!

Scott VanderHeide
Motorsports Director
Fontana Nissan
800-989-6173 x2253

·
Registered
919 Posts
Welcome back Scott. I ended up getting the cam bolts from ebay. I'll give you a call when I'm ready to buy the fog light kit.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts