Nissan Frontier Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
think all 05's had camber bolts from the factory, seems like i remember early 06's having camber bolts as well but they stopped mid year or earlier. i know my 06 does not have them (build date 4/06). good price on these for those who need them:thumbsup:

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
you loosen the nut on one side and rotate the head on the other which pulls the arm in and out, kind of hard to describe without showing you on a vehicle. there's probably a video about it online somewhere if you google "eccentric bolt" or something along those lines

·
Registered
400 Posts
As much as I dont want to spend the money - I need a set. Searched your website with no luck should I just send you a PM?

·
Registered
219 Posts
i just reused the factory nuts and bought the new bolts and disc from a guy i know :) at a local dealer. Fontana you could offer a kit with and with out nuts to save us a few extra $$.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'll be calling in about 15 minutes

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
i just reused the factory nuts and bought the new bolts and disc from a guy i know :) at a local dealer. Fontana you could offer a kit with and with out nuts to save us a few extra $$.
Camber bolt kit w/nuts $72.00 shipped
Camber bolt kit w/out nuts $68.50 shipped

I'll be calling in about 15 minutes
Sounds good! I'll be here ;)

Scott

21 - 40 of 55 Posts