Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone!

I've been getting lots of requests for Camber Bolt Kits for their Lifted Nissan trucks. I just lifted my Titan and am need of this kit as well to correct the alignment to prevent uneven wear.

So we decided to put together a kit for you for ease of purchase with genuine Nissan parts:

Kit Includes:
(4) Pin-Transverse Link
(4) Disc-Eccentric, Front Suspension
(4) Nut

$77.00 Shipped anywhere in Continental U.S.!
(California Residents are subject to CA Sales Tax.)

Scott

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
god, my nissan dealership wanted 150 for this! but greg also has a kit too, but this is great! ill wait till i get new tires to order

·
Registered
524 Posts
What If We Go Pick It Up Still $ 72 ???

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've heard that some trucks come with these and some don't...purely random too from what I hear. When I did my lift, my truck had a very noticeble positive camber as a result...these will fix that.

Scott

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
No, Mine were on the LCA's. Where it bolts to the frame. I got my truck alined after doing a 2 inch lift. Pep boys said that I need to get these. So I did, and went to install them and found that I had them all ready! I was soooooooooooooo pissed!

I just did a 3 inch lift 2 days ago, and If I didn't have these it would look rediciouls.

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
No, Mine were on the LCA's. Where it bolts to the frame. I got my truck alined after doing a 2 inch lift. Pep boys said that I need to get these. So I did, and went to install them and found that I had them all ready! I was soooooooooooooo pissed!
I did a little research on these when I found out that I needed to buy some. It appears that Nissan only put them on 05's and quit with the 06's and newer, which is why you already had them.

I talked to Scott and ordered mine today and he said they'd ship today too. :woot:

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
so my 06 Nismo CC definetly will need em?
NO YOU NEED TO LOOK AT THE LOWER CONTROL ARMS WHERE THEY BOLT TO THE FRAME. SCOTT POST SOME PICS TO SHOW THAT AN ECCENTRIC LOOKS LIKE FOR THOSE THAT NEED TO FIND OUT. AND THEYRE BENEFICIAL WETHER YOURE LIFTED OR NOT. IT ALLOWS ADJUSTMENT OF CASTER AND CAMBER IN FRONT. WHICH YOU CANT DO EASILY WITHOUT THEM

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I did a little research on these when I found out that I needed to buy some. It appears that Nissan only put them on 05's and quit with the 06's and newer, which is why you already had them.

I talked to Scott and ordered mine today and he said they'd ship today too. :woot:
Can I ask how much you spent?

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
so my 06 Nismo CC definetly will need em?
I would say most likely but, if you're not having any camber/caster issues (i.e. no lift or a bad alignment) don't worry about it. However, like Brutal said, check to make sure you don't have them already before you go out and buy some.

Can I ask how much you spent?
$72.00... Bought the exact kit Scott posted at the start of this thread.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts