Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

What can u do for the foglight kit? You need the blinker stalk as well on a 08 SE CC. Plug and play. I found it for $200. on The Nismo Shop aka West Covina Nissan.

Thanks,
Frank

·
Registered
192 Posts
To put OEM fogs on an SE you need two things: the fogs including the OEM mounting hardware and a stalk that includes the fog switch (this has to be the right one; one prior to 2007 will not fit your 2008 truck). The setup is plug and play and the wiring for the fogs is taped to the inside of your bumper.

To put aftermarket fogs in would require the fogs themselves, some way to mount them, all necessary wiring and a toggle switch you can mount somewhere (I think most ppl use one of the blank switch plate slots by the 4x4 or power mirror switches). I've heard some of the Scion toggle switches fit in addition to the compatible Nissan ones.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scott

How about the foglight kit for a SE CC? $200. from West Covina Nissan includes the blinker stalk...

Thanks

·
Registered
588 Posts
Ok...sorry for the delay...had to do some research to put this kit together.

Here are the necessary parts, correct me if I'm wrong...I don't claim to know everything and not too proud to be educated either:

Finisher Front 62257-ea800
Finisher Front 62256-ea800
Stalk 25540-et11a
Fog light assembly 26150-ea825
Fog light assembly 26155-ea825

Total for the kit is $200 plus shipping.

Scott

·
Registered
104 Posts
Scott, when I asked you to look it up for my 09 you said you couldn't touch the price?? I am confused now

Hi Josh!

I tried everywhich way I can...unfortunately I can't come close to that price. They must have gotten them in stock before a price increase, or trying to unload inventory!

If you can still get it from them I would pick it up!

The best I can do on all the parts together is $267.50

Thanks for giving me the opportunity. Usual circumstances I can beat most everyone...this is just one of those weird ones

Scott

That was the response you gave me, I think maybe your are missing a couple parts in your list or something. Also this is the link to the nismoshop kit The Nismo Shop : West Covina Nissan : Nissan OEM Fog Light Kit :: 05-2010 Frontier

2 lights, 2 trim rings, new turn signal stalk with the fog light switch and hardware (4 bolts and green clips that I don't think anyone has determined the purpose of from what I've read).

That is what is in the kit per this thread http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f10/nissan-fog-light-install-pictures-38608/

·
Registered
588 Posts
Thanks for pointing that out Madrafter. I do whatever I can to stay competitive, even if it means I keep relooking at things to try and make it work. If I honestly feel you are getting a good deal somewhere else, I will be honest with you about it and tell you...like I did. This is not put together as a one part number kit like there is for the Titan. There are several variables, and frankly i'm not 100% sure that this will work on every vehicle...which is why I posted the actual part numbers in my post above. Thenismoshop and courtesy do not post up real part numbers on their sites...so finding this stuff is not as easy as one may think...especially when piecing together a kit for a vehicle that technically wasn't made for it. I come to these forums with knowledge, as well as to learn from you all. And I will make every effort to help you all in any way I can!

Scott

·
Registered
104 Posts
Scott,
Please don't take it the wrong way, I haven't bought the kit yet as some real life issues have come up and are just now settling down. I wasn't trying to call you out or anything by any means, but like I said before, if you can meet or beat the price I will buy from you simply from your customer service standpoint. Just the fact that you are in here working with people says alot to me. I just wanted to try and help in this thread, honestly, and if it was taken any other way I sincerely apoligize. If you can meet the price now let me know and I will be calling you tomorrow to order it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks Scott, got my foglight kit today and installed it in about 1/2 hour, took a drive a few minutes ago, what a difference.

1 tip tho, when you install the lights themselves, don't try to do it from under the vehicle, do it from the wheel-well WAY easier

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, how much for a fog light kit for 2011 with the chrome bumper? I work at Honda as tech, the Nissan dealership near me quoted me $275 plus my 10%. I found some on Ebay for like $219 shipped. what can you do? Or should get them from Ebay? Thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts