Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005-2010 Fog Lamp assembly w/ fog lamps and fog lamp covers. (Chrome bumper only)

Passenger side is brand new (Depo brand). Finisher (Fog Lamp cover) is also brand new.

Driver's side (OEM) fog lamp assembly, fog lamp and finisher is also up for sale... this is used but in excellent condition. See pictures below.

There is no switch included.

I put an ARB bumper on the Frontier after a young kid ran into me while my 2006 Nismo Frontier was parked. I had to replace the fog lights with the ARB fog lamps. The auto-shop bought a brand new passenger side fog light, assembly and fog light cover... they didn't realize that they didn't fit into the ARB bumper.... an honest mistake, but I was charged! I now have the brand new assembly (passenger side) as well as the driver's side assembly (used) w/ cover sitting in my garage. I would like to get rid of them as a set. I am a reasonable man, so I will take reasonable offers. I will not charge you a nickel over what I pay for shipping. Takers? Prefer Paypal.... keeps us all honest!

Reply or PM.

FR8

Attachments

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any idea what u want for them?? I got no idea what they're worth, and am very interested.
You can do a search.... price is roughly about 50 each (new). I don't know what the lamp covers are going for, but I am not sure if there are aftermarket covers available.... as such, Nissan would charge you an arm and a leg.... and they are simply plastic.

With that in mind, make me an offer.... you may be pleasantly surprised. :)

FR8

·
Registered
132 Posts
Are these for a plastic/painted or chrome bumper? There is a difference.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still have these..... if you are interested, let me know..... if not, I am going to post them on Ebay.

FR8

1 - 8 of 8 Posts