Nissan Frontier Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Frontier XE KC KA24DE
3,196 Posts
Do you have the part number for the relay you need?
You said your truck is a XE but your sig says SE.
Which is correct?

You can always hit up a JY Xterra for the relay also.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Do you have the part number for the relay you need?
You said your truck is a XE but your sig says SE.
Which is correct?

You can always hit up a JY Xterra for the relay also.
I have an XE, I'll find out how to edit the sig

I don't have a p/n - when I was at the Nissan parts desk I asked for that and they guy was like "no man, they don't show a part number bc you can't get it, you'd need to buy a whole different relay block"

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Thanks - I ordered 3 from there, hope one of them works. Unfortunately they don't show detailed pics
If you ordered the the from the screen shot....the first two are the same and are the same ones that you got from rockauto...thin rectangular shape.

The 3rd one from the screen shot is probably the one you need. Square shaped.

·
Registered
8 Posts
OK - I think I'm good now. Parts were rec'd from Nissanpartsdeal.com - the first one relay opened fit right in the block perfectly. P/N 25230-79917. This is the same relay that is already installed for the A/C.

So it appears that Rockauto send me a mis-labelled relay. They were good about the refund.

I'll report back when everything is up and running - right now I have the whole bumper and headlights off.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
OK - I think I'm good now. Parts were rec'd from Nissanpartsdeal.com - the first one relay opened fit right in the block perfectly. P/N 25230-79917. This is the same relay that is already installed for the A/C.

So it appears that Rockauto send me a mis-labelled relay. They were good about the refund.

I'll report back when everything is up and running - right now I have the whole bumper and headlights off.
That dealership you went to isn't wortha....

·
Registered
3,196 Posts

For future reference...there are other Nissan models that use the same parts as our Frontiers.

For example...I pulled that same exact relay for my ac from a JY Sentra (less than $2) and my blower motor also came from a JY Sentra.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Did you get the 4 plastic grommets needed to mount the fog lights? The part number for them is in post #2.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts