Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 99 frontier that I'd like to put fog lights on. Where would I buy brackets to install the lights? I'm surprised there's not factory brackets already there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Frontier XE KC KA24DE
3,204 Posts
Looks like the brackets and lights come as an assembly.

·
Super Moderator
3,333 Posts
You can get factory brackets from Nissan for around $20 each side. Left side is P/N 26916-7Z000 and right side is P/N 26911-7Z000. Each bracket has one clip, P/N 01553-2DRNA and each bracket requires two (6Mx1.0) bolts, P/N 08363-6205D. If you have the fog lamp wiring already installed on the truck and plan to use it, you'll need relay P/N 25230-79981. There are two options for the headlight switch (w/ fog lamps) at Rockauto.com. Then you just need to find the lamps to fit it. If you're okay with aftermarket lamps with brackets, you can get them from a number of places, including Amazon and carparts.com:

·
Super Moderator
3,333 Posts
Butterman beat me to the punch! ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't have the factory wiring for fog lights. What all do I need to wire these up?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2010 Nissan Frontier SE 175,000 miles.
108 Posts
You can just get a fog light wiring kit off eBay. The fog light plugs should fit what you want.

Fog Light Wiring

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Frontier XE KC KA24DE
3,204 Posts
From scratch w/o a wiring kit...
Fog lights, Fog light switch / stalk, add-a-circuit, aftermarket relay socket w/ relay, enough 16 ga.wire to run from steering column area out to the lights.

Solder and heat shrink or adhesive heat shrink butt connectors.

You'll need to know which wire is your low beam at the stalk. It may be different than the low beam wire color in the following link.
Fog light kit

·
Super Moderator
3,333 Posts
Not all came with the wiring from the factory, but even when they did, they were sorta hidden. You had to look on the engine-side of the radiator support. Sometimes they tended to get buried under debris like dirt, leaves, pine needles, etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts