Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys well I tried to order the OEM rubber floor mats from Nissan and they do not make them anymore. I am really disappointed as I want rubber floor mats that fit like OEM. I have looked at the Weathertech digital fit ones but they are about $60 dollars more than the Nissan ones and that doesn't include shipping. Does anyone know where I could find some cheaper ones or a different option? Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
4,118 Posts
1st or 2nd gen?
I have costco rubber mats in my 1st gen and they fit pretty well.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I know the weathertech ones cost a lot, but if you plan on keeping your truck for a while and can swing it I would get them. I'd definitey get them if you are in a snow climate. They are really awesome floormats and better than husky liners. I have them in several cars now.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I know. I really like the weathertech ones I was just hoping to be able to find them for a cheaper price since the Nissan ones were going to cost me much less than those.

·
Super Moderator
12,703 Posts
Another vote Weathertech here, they are simply awesome, love mine.
Haven't had the Huskys but guys claim they are great too.
Other than that just hit your local autoparts stores or a Wallyword and see what they have.
Also, Ebay carries vehicle specific floormats, don't know much about them, just that they exist.

EDIT for Ebay link: http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_tr...+frontier+floormats&_sacat=See-All-Categories

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
The weathertech digital fits are worth it in my opinion. They are so fricken legit. I have them in gray in the front of my truck.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
got the weathertech digital fits for the wifes Torrent GXP when we first bought it, when I bought my Pro4x there was no question that I would be getting the weathertechs, even thought the pro4x does come with some pretty cool embroidered carpet mats, anybody interested in some 2010 lightly used Pro4x mats in dark grey?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool guys thanks. I really do want those digital fits. I have a grey cloth interior. Do yall suggest the black or grey ones? Also I have a crew cab and was wondering how specific they fit in the rear? Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
My gray ones match pretty good. Not sure how much black would clash. I can get some pics of them for you tomorrow if you want.

·
Registered
337 Posts
You want Grey with the grey interior. Here's a picture The camera makes it look like it's not a great color match, but it's far closer in person....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
The rear fits equally as well!! Though it's more of a tray it doesn't drain out the bottom of th door like. The front is designed to. Btw Iowa state fan? ME TOO!

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have used Catch All Extreme Mats in my last 3 vehicles. They fit like OEM. In the winter I go to walmart and get those really cheap ugly carpets and lay on top of them, wants there dirty or soaked I just wash them.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
edit. nvm lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok thanks guys and I think I will go with the grey. Also gtpskip I am actually a LSU fan not ISU. Sorry. Thanks

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
If you live somewhere where snow or runny mud is an issue get the Husky Liners. They don't "drain" out the sides. They keep everything contained then you can dump them out if you need to.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts