Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically, I flipped and rolled my 97 Blazer down an enbankment. It was totaled and time for a new truck so I wanted to go back to a pickup. I loved the new Frontiers and wife already had an X so I thought what the heck. It is fantastic and runs better than I ever imagined. Should have known better years ago. Just looking for some manufacturers to start pushing out the mods now. Not looking for much since I did a lot to blazer and 2 s10's in the past. Just dual exhause outtakes, air intake and pushbar for now. Lift will come later. Thanks. Solid as ever.

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
welcome to the forum, I had a 95 blazer that was totaled when a lamp post jumped into my lane :oops:

got the fronty too, i'm lovin it

{edit}

sorry I couldn't send you a private message, but I'll post it on the thead:

SilverSE05,

I'm a person of convienience, the box and exhaust was easy to obtain (easily done with my mastercard!) all joking aside; I went to an exhaust shop here, cost me about $500 for all the brackets, "muffler" and labor. I was actually opting for a gibson exhaust, but I couldn't wait for the shipping time and the cost, and just went to the shop for the "package". for the sub box, I went online at , they had a single 10 enclosure, I forgot the price, but living in Hawaii, costed me an arm and a leg for the shipping (big price to pay for living in "paradise"). found it at www.supercrewsound.com, they said it was one of the first ones they made and asked me to post pics, but never got around to cleaning the cheerios off the floor (thanks, to my son!).

sorry if I wasn't much help, but hopefully I gave a little idea where to start. good luck with the modding.

CV

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool deal...

No man, that is great info. I had a borla and gibson on my other trucks. How does the flowmaster sound? Loud I assume, I am looking for something cheaper and want it to be duals out the back also this time. With my other trucks I have learned what not to do and what to do. And I am cheap also making sure what I do is good for the truck and me. I want the sub to fit. I have the 10" sub and amp already. Just need to know how I want to do it. Ebay has a box for $150 but I dont want to pay that much either. Is your box under the seat or behind? Thanks again. Will keep you posted. Later. I am in Virginia and it is my paradise. I love it. Later.
RJ
Send some pics of subbox. Thanks.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Silver, I updated my cardomain site, just click that site in my siganature box. really didn't know what to shot as far as the exhaust goes, but I remember the shop guys talking more about the exit piping on the driver side, as the spare was "leaning" to that side. Good luck with exhaust and the subs.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts