Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Banks Monster Exhaust kit # 48125, Fits 2005-2009 4.0L Frontier and 2009 4.0L Suzuki Equator models.

Info from BanksPower.com:
FRONTIER PICKUP: A 3" mandrel-bent direct-fit cat-back system, Banks Monster exhaust improves mightily on the crimped 2-1/4" stock exhaust with an all-stainless steel system that uses larger diameter pipes for optimum exhaust flow. It's engineered to use the stock hangers, ground straps and rear balancer, and includes a 3" constant-diameter Y-pipe-that replaces the restrictive factory Y-pipe. As a result, Monster flows 104% better than the stock factory exhaust while reducing backpressure by 93%. This allows the Nissan Frontier to produce more power with less work, and cuts 0-60 MPH times by 4-tenths of a second.

Monster exhaust features an ultra-low restriction, 3", straight-through, heavy-gauge polished stainless Monster muffler that outflows the stock muffler by 183% while providing the unmistakable Banks Power sound. It also includes a cool 4" polished 304-stainless, rolled-edge, air-cooled tailpipe tip. The entire system is backed with a Lifetime Warranty, and is fully compatible with Nissan's factory warranty.

Includes: Stainless, 3" straight-through polished-stainless Monster muffler; Stainless, 3" constant-diameter Monster Y-pipe and tailpipe; Polished-stainless, 4" rolled-edge, air-cooled tailpipe tip.
Brand new, installed yesterday on 8/26/09 wife says it's too loud :( I'll have it off this weekend (8/29/09) ready to sell. Including all hardware, manual, etc.

Paid $580.00, selling for $450.00 plus shipping.

If you are in Florida you can save on shipping and we could meet up. Send me a PM if interested.

·
Registered
240 Posts
wish you had this a few weeks ago when I got mine. GL with sale, it is a nice system

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Banks Monster Exhaust kit # 48125, Fits 2004-2009 4.0L Frontier and 2009 4.0L Suzuki Equator models.

Info from BanksPower.com:

Brand new, installed yesterday on 8/26/09 wife says it's too loud :( I'll have it off this weekend (8/29/09) ready to sell. Including all hardware, manual, etc.

Paid $580.00, selling for $450.00 plus shipping.

If you are in Florida you can save on shipping and we could meet up. Send me a PM if interested.
may want to change to 05 instead of 04 man.

·
Registered
219 Posts
thats sucks
1: that you got to sell it:thatswck:
2: that i'm not closer to you

·
Registered
323 Posts
Could you try putting a resonator on it to quiet it down instead of getting rid of it completely?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats sucks
1: that you got to sell it:thatswck:
2: that i'm not closer to you
I'll ship!

Could you try putting a resonator on it to quiet it down instead of getting rid of it completely?
I could, but I'd hate to spend more money modding it after spending so much on it, then I wouldn't be able to sell it as easily.

·
Registered
602 Posts
sorry i never reply the other day been really busy. i think i will pass gonna try to do y-pipe and see how that works

1 - 11 of 11 Posts