Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for ways to make my truck a little different than the other guys. Some thing i thought of doing was to put o chrome bumper i found off of a 2000 king cab. or try fitting a 2005 roof rack on my 2002 that does not already have a roof rack. How do i figure out if these things will work before i spend hundreds on parts?

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Blakeoe said:
I have been looking for ways to make my truck a little different than the other guys. Some thing i thought of doing was to put o chrome bumper i found off of a 2000 king cab. or try fitting a 2005 roof rack on my 2002 that does not already have a roof rack. How do i figure out if these things will work before i spend hundreds on parts?
I think you may get by with putting the 2000 model chrome bumper on your 02. The roof rack thing is a definate no due to no extra supports in the roof or so i've been told

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Blakeoe said:
I think you may get by with putting the 2000 model chrome bumper on your 02. The roof rack thing is a definate no due to no extra supports in the roof or so i've been told

1 - 3 of 3 Posts