Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live to fish all the time and im a founder of the Tennessee Tech Fishin Team and i'm wanting to write somethin across the top of my windshield and i dont know exactly what i want but i do know i want it to have something to do with fishing, bass fishing preferably i know theres a ton of you guys on here who deep sea fish and stuff but if anybody can help me thing of some funny, serious, bad @$$ slogan or anything to do with bass fishin i dont care what it is to put across the top of the windshield it would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Move your Bass
Pass the Bass
Do it backwards so the guy in front can read it in his mirror and use the Move Your Bass one.

Get your Bass out of my way.

Anyway, its your truck do what YOU want.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
FISH ON!-LOL
Kickin Bass
Get Sum Bass
hell idk man :) were not gunna care whats on your truck, put what you want on there.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
FISH ON!-LOL
Kickin Bass
Get Sum Bass
hell idk man :) were not gunna care whats on your truck, put what you want on there.
Hey! I like either one of those. I like your thought process!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Master Baiter.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
GOT BASS ? I'm right into fishin as well, bass season just opened up here last week, but havent found time to get out yet....hmmmm maybe today. Post a pic when you geter done I'd like to see.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Haul Bass

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not smart enough to fly fish
yeah im smart enough id just rather not use the fairy wand

and thanks alot guys you got alot of good ideas out there and the master baiter is funny as hell lol

·
Registered
1,440 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
once you figure it out post a pic...and also follow this thread http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f49/show-us-your-fish-s-19896/index7.html, Id like to see your bass. <pun intended

Im also a bass fisherman. Are you a member of BASS?
will do bud i dont know exactly when ill get it done but i will when i do and ill go try to post some fish pics up right now if i can get anything to work i live up on the mountain so all i can get is dial up its so slow and this computer is a piece of junk if i cant ill put some up off my laptop as soon as i get back to school or somewhere i can.

·
Registered
224 Posts
just posted up some of my bass in the "show us your fish" thread.

I like:

"Bass Assassin"

·
Registered
85 Posts
For all the home boys

Tap dat Bass?

·
Registered
833 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
I'm a huge ocean fisherman, but I do my fair share of bass fishing and sometimes fly fishing. Not sure what else there is, but I do know a funny fly fishing one. "The way to a fisherman's heart is through his fly." Hahaha. or something like that.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts