Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I just purchased a rebuilt 2015 Crew Cab SV. History of truck: Purchased new in Missouri, driven 3,800 miles when the driver clipped another vehicle, front driver's side quarter panel, front bumper, front drivers wheel were replaced, airbags deployed... I purchased it from an individual in Miami who had it fixed and inspected to get the Rebuilt designation. Anyways, I have already put another 2,000 miles on it driving to North Carolina and back and overall it drives excellently. It is throwing several OBD codes, all relating to O2 sensors (any tips would be appreciated as I will be digging into it this weekend), P0150, P0031, P0130, P1148, P0051, P1168. Other than that, the front left turn signal indicator is not functioning.

It seems as though it is a pretty barebones model and I will definitely be adding some mods after checking out some other members builds to see what I find interesting. Either way I am enjoying owning a truck so far and have been a Nissan fan for some time now and glad to be joining the community!

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
That's quite a few codes. Though a quick google search says most are bank 1 codes. Being as the truck was in an accident previous, I would crawl under and inspect all wiring coming off the O2 sensors and trace them as far back as possible. Check for chafing, damage or corrosion.

With that said, the truck is still under factory warranty, correct? I would be taking a trip to the dealer....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Called the dealership up, warranties are automatically void on any rebuilt or salvage titles. With so many similar codes I am thinking wiring issue as well. A brief look at factory service manual starts with examining grounds... Will post pictures of a discount Miami bumper paint job tomorrow

1 - 6 of 6 Posts