Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my 06 on Monday and yesterday (Thursday), while pulling out of a parking spot at Home Depot rear pass. side of the bed was struck by a run-away shopping cart. Left three nice dents. :( I got an appt. with DentPro to see what they can do about it. :x

I had Home Depot manager fill out an incident report, but not sure if anything will come out of that.

·
Registered
41 Posts
that really sucks man. I had my nismo for about a week, and I was pulling into some of the wifes stupid familys house and they're dog (big like 100lbs) jumped on my door. Not only scratches but small creases too. I was so mad I debated shooting the dog. but of course I could never do that.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
kilago said:
Sorry to hear that man! Hope you can get it fixed...
i've got a dent on my passenger rear quarter panel didnt notice it until about a couple of weeks ago. it is vertical like a door would make but it is up by the rail protector. i drove by a CC LE and i noticed the same dent on his quarter panel but in the driver's side. perhaps it is common. anyone else have one?

as for scratches, i've put them on myself. some of those trails are really narrow and the branches seem to jump out at the truck. all of it could be buffed out though.

·
Banned
410 Posts
doesnt that first dent suck! i had my 05 nismo for 1 day and then i put a 1400$ dent in the thing lol. got that hurt, but my truck is about to be bullit proof now. im going to rhinoline the thing, so dents wont be comming any more :D

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Frontin said:
doesnt that first dent suck! i had my 05 nismo for 1 day and then i put a 1400$ dent in the thing lol. got that hurt, but my truck is about to be bullit proof now. im going to rhinoline the thing, so dents wont be comming any more :D
rhino lining the truck? what parts? i thought about the fenders, quarter panels, and rocker panels.

·
Registered
113 Posts
bummer on number one. just means the rest will be a little softer.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Frontin said:
It will still dent just as before, tree/rock verus metal, tree and rock always wins. You should see my buddies 01 F150 Truck bed, it was Rhino lined till he started hauling firewood and dozer parts, looks like total hell now. Fix the dent and stay away from trees shopping carts and 100LB dogs LOL. Dealer scratched my truck washing it with a freaking brush, one deep scratch in the rear door glass, Iam still pissed about that, a dent would have been easier for me to fix.

·
Banned
410 Posts
my buddy rhino lined his ram and hit quite a few trees with out denting the truck, just scraped the paint a little bit. so its actually pretty bullit proof. as for what parts... the WHOLE THING bumper to bumper, top to bottom.

·
Registered
38 Posts
yea, first dents suck. went off roadin in vt and slid in the mud. my truck slid into a tree, scraping the side.The Frontier is still standing, unlike the tree...

·
Registered
63 Posts
I had the truck a couple of weeks, on Thanksgiving day my buddies kid wanted to go for a ride. No problem, real windy day, opens the door wind catches it and blasted it into a apartment size mail box. Folds door and cracks paint, first trip to boby shop with only 300 miles.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I had a door ding from someone at work only a week after I had my truck. Wow was I mad! A PDR guy took the dent out, and you can hardly notice a ding was there. After that I got the side mouldings.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts