Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I'm Wave. Been the owner of my Nissan Frontier 4x4 SC since 2002. This beauty was a Car Show selection. At the time of window shopping, my purchase hours were long! This was due because the Salesperson did not know that this particular truck had already been assigned for a potential buyer. So, Salesperson may have gotten the rod-end of it for not being careful...Yikes! Dealership went along and sold me the truck. It came with 60 miles. Everything I had research about this truck, and more, came standard. 17 years now, and have only spent a good 5K in mechanic work, aside from the normal maintenance. She's been a blessing purchase from God and hope more years till it goes "12-feet-under the ground". I decided to join in this membership because of (what I find) the kind and knowledgeable information I came across from one of your members name fronty2wd Shift_Fanatic, Post: 05-31-2009, 05:44AM.

Currently, I'm in the thinking process of hiring a mechanic to perform a Knock-Sensor replacement. By reading your Forum page, I read fronty2wd post and learn that other jobs are best to perform since, if, the Knock-Sensor should be worked on. This is dire information that I did not know and, think, that many don't, to save money and prolong Nissan engine life.

Thank you ClubFrontier.org for being available to share knowledge.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
and he came to us Wave on Wave...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:) lol! Yes Sir. Thanks for stopping by. I've been long absent from logging-in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts