Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found out early this morning that my brand new 2017 frontier did not have a jack with it, some jackass took it out of my vehicle so I went to the dealership to find another crew cab and swap it from that. I was a little confused on how to get it out so the sales guy and I read the manual, I saw a section where it talk ed about a first aid kit and was wondering if my model is supposed to have it now.

2017 SV 4x4 sv value package ?

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
13,802 Posts
Not having the first aid kit is no big deal, I'd check to see if your truck came with cabin filters or not. Whoever installs those at the factory seems to think every other day is Saturday.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the one for my VW was weak too, but if it comes with it, I want it lol. Its brand new. Fact is I think they don't come with them anymore, there are a lot of things that used to be standard on the frontier that they stopped adding.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The manual for my almost-new '17 SV says "if so equipped". Which I guess means some models have them and some don't?

·
Registered
2020 Toyota 4runner TRDOR
4,593 Posts
My 13 didnt have the roadside or first aid kits. The kits are weak, but easily upgraded.

·
Premium Member
6,665 Posts
My 2014 SV VTP didn't come with a First-Aid kit, but I bought a better one that fits in the upper front glove box perfectly. The "factory branded" first aid kits tend to be lacking anyways.

·
Registered
818 Posts
My brand new 2013 S model didn't come with one. As others have said there are so many other good options. Buy a basic small kit on Amazon that has your bandaids and smaller items, throw a few bigger trauma bandages in and shears, add a tourniquet, a few small clean towels, and throw it all into one of those plastic marker/coloring type containers and stick it in your drivers side door pocket.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea I dont think they come with them anymore, just the pro 4x version.

Side note, this forum rocks, I thought it wasn't going to be very active but so far all my questions are just getting hammered :)

Nice, can't wait for the mod questions to be asked :)

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts