Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Firestone Ride Rite kit-SOLD

I have the entire Ride Rite kit for a 2nd gen Frontier for sale. I used it on one road trip of 500 miles for a severely loaded truck just two weeks ago and no longer need it. Besides the basic kit, I also have the Firestone 2" lift spacers and two sets of 2.5" leaf spring bolts with locknuts for a much cleaner install. I paid $350 for the bags, $80 for the lift spacers and $35 for the U-bolts and hardware, so I am in $465 plus tax and shipping, so I think $300 shipped to CONUS is fair. Pics coming soon or PM me with cell # and I can snap some phone pics.

·
Registered
675 Posts
PM inbound

·
Registered
675 Posts
Messaged you Deuxdiesel!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Next in line

·
Registered
675 Posts
Stand up CF member

Purchased these from Deuxdiesel he shipped quick after his snow storm understood completely coming from the East sorry but thank God I don't have to deal with that anymore gave my friend back in NY the snowblower when I moved West lol. Received a better boxed up package of the springs I think than I would've gotten from the manufacturer. Deuxdiesel included everything including all instructions and documentations even the riderite stickers lol. When we got a few warm days here in TX this week I decided to install and installation was smooth a big thank you to Deuxdiesel for everything and a easy transaction

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
Purchased these from Deuxdiesel he shipped quick after his snow storm understood completely coming from the East sorry but thank God I don't have to deal with that anymore gave my friend back in NY the snowblower when I moved West lol. Received a better boxed up package of the springs I think than I would've gotten from the manufacturer. Deuxdiesel included everything including all instructions and documentations even the riderite stickers lol. When we got a few warm days here in TX this week I decided to install and installation was smooth a big thank you to Deuxdiesel for everything and a easy transaction
Sabertooth, Could you please give me the part numer for the 2” lift spacers?I already have the 2558 kit but i need the lift spacers.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Sabertooth, Could you please give me the part numer for the 2” lift spacers?I already have the 2558 kit but i need the lift spacers.
NP Bager still have all the papers on my desk lol the spacers are FIR2366

·
Registered
227 Posts
Thank you

·
Registered
675 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts