Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ill be out at firebird raceway at 8 PM in Chandler Az! I'm shooting for the 12s and I'm looking for someone to come out and help take a video for me! Ill pay for gas. I was hoping to get a lot of you local guys out here! Let me know if you wanna meet up

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha how much is that 250?

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Hopefully Penski and Sexy will be able to make it out there and take the videos.

Side Note: It would be quite funny to see Penski's 2nd gen against your Xterra. Full offroad vs. Full street, lol.

·
Premium Member
6,429 Posts
should be able to make it , i go off call this weekend and dont go back on till the 6th

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ha that would be awesome!!!!

ill be lowered 2inches by then so it will be full street vs off road. what do you say??

·
Premium Member
6,429 Posts
is this still a go ? for some reason i thought the drag races were only open to the public on fridays

·
Registered
213 Posts
Ill be out at firebird raceway at 8 PM in Chandler Az! I'm shooting for the 12s and I'm looking for someone to come out and help take a video for me! Ill pay for gas. I was hoping to get a lot of you local guys out here! Let me know if you wanna meet up
Xterra,

You will not be able to run this weekend as the Division 7 Sportsman race is scheduled. The next open Friday night drags are not available until March 5th. You may want to look at Speedworld Raceway Park in Waddell. Their next events are Fri/Sat, March 5th & 6th.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts