Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this lift consist of calmini 5",3"BL, PRG uppers,extended coilovers w/ external res,fox 2.0 external res,deaver AAL i ordered 33" nitto mud grapplers should get um in about another week

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Whoa... Nice!

·
Registered
104 Posts
looks good alll you need now is to sand the spindle and paint black rust sux

·
Registered
210 Posts
thats one he11 of a lift.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Looks great!:goodjob:

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
what size are those tires in the pics?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Im going to give you a nomination for truck of the month. Next time it comes up. That is a beatiful truck dude. Like that is no lie. This thing is coming along nicely. What else can i say. It looks amazing.....

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I'm thinking of getting the same shocks you have up front minus the reservoirs, but man the blue springs is killing me and I have a calmini kit..... I think you should have went with black springs instead, but props to a good looking truck regardless:)

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i was thinking the same thing but i didnt paint my kit before i installed it and i didnt feel like rattle caning the truck idk your right though blue is kinda funny lookin

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
looks good. hope its just for show, cause if you try to do anything crazy your going to brake stuff... don't jump it, even with those awesome shocks or you might end up with the same problem as truckgal_81... or worse.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
You don't sugar coat anything do you beef? :laugh:

I will have to see it with the tires. It doesn't look right how it sits now.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts