Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
howzit to anyone reading this. after a year of jumping back and forth between a Tacoma and Frontier, i finally ended up purchasing a 06 LE CC in Majestic Blue this past saturday.

i was always pro-toyota but its hard to haggle when there is only one toyata dealership in Hawaii. plus i wasnt sold on the look of the tacoma. so with the $1500 rebate and the recent terrible weather we have been having this whole month, i braved the storm and got it for 1% over cost! :D the rebate even made the deal even sweeter! :D :D

it was my first test drive that day and fell in love with it instantly (but didnt let the salesperson know that :wink: ). the great power, the smooth SUV like ride, and the extra features as compared to a similar tacoma sealed the deal for me.

anyway, im not new to this forum since i have been asking questions on the forum to help me with my decision. thanks to all of you, i think i have made a terrific purchase and can't wait to start the modding of my new truck.

aloha.....krypto89

·
Registered
361 Posts
Let's see some pics of that tropical blue machine.

I think if I would have been able to see the blue, I would have gone that way.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
outlnder said:
Let's see some pics of that tropical blue machine.

I think if I would have been able to see the blue, I would have gone that way.
i was set on black and storm grey until i saw the majestic blue. the wife was against the black and pushed for the grey.

will post pics as soon as i get the billet grille and one extra mod (secret) done. hopefully the extra mod im thinking of doing will be nice....

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gfronty05 said:
Welcome! Looking foward to seeing these secret modds!! :D
its not anything big but its something that is original (i think). btw, i liked your grille setup with the "Z" logo on top. ordered the same grille and was going to keep mine plain. but after seeing your "Z" logo, i might copy yours. there was another emblem i was condiering to put on but might be too small for people to notice. hope you dont mind if i do it and will give you props if anyone asks about it. :D

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another Majestic Blue joins the club!!!!!!!! Welcome.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Argo73 said:
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another Majestic Blue joins the club!!!!!!!! Welcome.
thanks. didnt see too many majestic blue's on the forum so im happy im not the only one. isn't the color sweet when the light hits it?

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
its cool, but that grille just got damaged today when a truck backed into the front. So I might just go with a regular one.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gfronty05 said:
its cool, but that grille just got damaged today when a truck backed into the front. So I might just go with a regular one.
damn, that's messed up :( . hopefully that's all that was damaged cause you can always replace the grille (even though it costs $200+)....

·
Registered
182 Posts
Wassup Krypto! I haven't been online that much recently, but wanted to say wassup to another FRONTIER HI owner. congrats on your purchase and Good luck on the mods. Drive carefully around our soggy wet islands (nasty out there).....shoots den.
Cliff

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
beastfrontier said:
Wassup Krypto! I haven't been online that much recently, but wanted to say wassup to another FRONTIER HI owner. congrats on your purchase and Good luck on the mods. Drive carefully around our soggy wet islands (nasty out there).....shoots den.
Cliff
soggy is right. not going to end anytime soon though. :( checks you out on da road....

·
Registered
225 Posts
Enjoy the club experience man! I wanted that color in the 05, but had to settle for Radiant Silver.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts