As the title says I finally got the time this summer to get my CP on. nNstallation took a fair amount of time due to stripped fan nuts, and a VERY stubborn pulley (we did not have a puller available and it was sunday so no stores were open). The fan shroud I can honestly say was rather poorly installed, and the lower shroud seems to be nothing more then a nusience. Needless to say I removed the skid plate to get at it, and to not have to worry about it catching all the hardware from up top. 200 ft/lb impact gun didn't work so the old starter bump method was used at it worked like a charm...nothing came flying off. Initial impressions are quicker throttle response and a fast drop in RPM's when the clutch is pushed in, which is kind of a nice improvement for shipping. My engine/exhaust note seems to have gotten a little more growl in it too. No change in idle. Although I certainly wouldn't pay full price for this part as I never really felt that much seat-of-the-pants, I did learn a lot on the install.