Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Well since you asked I am not enthused with the grill guard I don't really think they look good on this style truck, but it's not my truck...it's yours what matters is does it look good to you

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
1,913 Posts
Personally, I've never cared for the brush guard/grill guard style, even on the plate bumpers. Granted the plate bumper grill guards do give some protection and are a good forward tie point for limb risers, I still don't care for them. With the bolt-together units, for me, they'd get destroyed and brake something else in the process. Now if you don't go through the thickets and stay on maintained roads & fire roads, they're cool. But I'm building for doing this and eventually THIS or THIS!!!...

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
You know, everybody has different opinions on whats cool and what aint. The main thing is if you like it. I tend to not be "trendy" so i like it. I see several peeps dont but they aing driving it. Looks good to me but i aint driving it either.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Yeah .... What Bamps said. It's a new Pro 4X, enjoy the hell out of it and make it your own! Many folks don't care for how I have modded my truck

Reactions: Contra

·
Premium Member
6,101 Posts
16 weeks to get a bumper or your truck (factory ordered)?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for everyone's opinion and I am cool with it. No, the 16 weeks was for the custom license plate. The grille guard only cost $230 and I like it. I ordered the custom super sliders from Rocky Road, which I can not wait to get. Only problem is they take 8-12 weeks to custom make. I should hopefully have them some time in October - just in time for the rocks and mudslides :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
So I love your grille guard. I thought about getting one for awhile but honestly, I have my heart set on a rally bar. I might even take it a step further and put lights on top. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
I like it

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So I love your grille guard. I thought about getting one for awhile but honestly, I have my heart set on a rally bar. I might even take it a step further and put lights on top. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Nice! Post some pics. And thanks :)

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Truck and plates look good.

Not a fan of bull/grill guards on our trucks - but if I were to add one, I'd have a matching painted ARB bumper or Hefty Fabworks front bumper.

This Navarra below is nicely done.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
HA! The first thing my eyes went to is the license plate.... digging it !:nerd:>:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts