Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i decided to give my truck a bday present lol. ive had it for 2yrs, and have been dipping for close to 4, so i figured it had been long enough. everyone has carbon or wood grain, and i didnt want anything really off the wall, so i went with something completly left feild yet not goddy. let me know what you guys think. i went with a rock texture lol.

i didnt get any pics of the pieces before primer, but we all know what they look like anyway. i sand blasted them all, then primed them.

sanded them smooth to get rid of the texture

base coated

then the fun starts......

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Wow. Nice job man. Lookin' good.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
looks cool

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys!

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Very cool, I like it!

·
Registered
509 Posts
wow, looks nice w/ the tan interior, I like it, just outta curiosity how much would that run somebody? I've been wanting to do something with my interior for a while, it's all graphite and I've been wanting to break things up a bit

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wow, looks nice w/ the tan interior, I like it, just outta curiosity how much would that run somebody? I've been wanting to do something with my interior for a while, it's all graphite and I've been wanting to break things up a bit
thanks man. for the pricing, im sure the mods would not like me giving quotes and such on here, im just showing my interior mods on my personal truck, so i dont really want to conduct any business so they dont get mad at me or worse give me the boot lol. if you would like more info on getting things done, theres a link in my sig. it is more than the ebay stick on kits though fair warning.

·
Registered
509 Posts
thanks man. for the pricing, im sure the mods would not like me giving quotes and such on here, im just showing my interior mods on my personal truck, so i dont really want to conduct any business so they dont get mad at me or worse give me the boot lol. if you would like more info on getting things done, theres a link in my sig. it is more than the ebay stick on kits though fair warning.
Haha, yeah I feel ya, I checked out the link in your sig. Honestly I wasn't really plannin on askin you guys to do it cause I'd have to ship my stuff and wouldn't really be wanting to live with parts of my dash missing for too long as this is my daily driver as well as my favorite toy, haha. I was just curious what you guys run, so if I started getting serious and looking around here for someone who does it, I'd have a price range in my head, figured it wouldn't be cheap, lol, no worries though...still looks sweet :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
it is certainly different, you did a good job with it. here in iraq a lot of people use stick on marble look vinyl tiles and put them on their vehicles, and yes it looks just as bad as it sounds

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
pretty cool you can do that. definitely one of a kind. nice job

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
SWEET!!!!!!!

is it brown or gray ? THAT WOULD GO PERFECT WITH MY PRO-4X INTERIOR

would you be willing to do that for guys/gals on here and how much?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts