Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, ive been contemplating on getting the calmini with a body lift or the cst spindles. I have a 2wd truck and i finally chose a lift. this is what im going o go with.

PRG Products

its going to give me 8in without doing a bodylift. hopefully ill order it in a few months.

·
Registered
833 Posts
i agree, for the extra $70 the deavers are DEFINITLY worth it, and seen as how you have to take the leaves off your axle anyways to install the blocks the deavers won't be too much harder, and it'll give you a wickeder ride, and apparently they lift your back end 2-2.5" depending on your front lift or so i understand

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so is this lift good???

what am i saying PRG products are the best. ill definately take pictures. so the add a leafs would be better?

·
Registered
833 Posts
The aal's wont give u as much lift as the 3 inch block but it will give u a much better ride and also they wont give you any axle wrap like a block will.

Greg at prg claims that frontys are really good for axle wrap with block, but trust me, you'll be a LOT happier with the deavers, not only is eaver a trusted name, but think about it, would you rather just lift up your rear end, or lift it AND upgrade the suspension?

And if your a real keener you can re-use your overload leaf to keep it all real solid with a few modifications, and it'll sorta block lift you about half an inch too just being there, so you can easily get close or up to a 3 inch lift with the deavers

·
Registered
463 Posts
It looks like everyone seems happy with the PRG lifts. I am not only a newby to this site but also suspension modifications. Can you add all the components that Jsomera808 is talking about in stages? I cant afford to drop $2600 and was thinking about starting with leveling spacers. Then maybe down the road adding spindles and rear shackles. Any suggestions? By the way I have an 06 cc 2wd.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I bought the 5" Calmini lift kit-$1100 and had my dads shop installed it for like $300. Worth the $1400. I'm super happy how the lift looks, & rides. Check my cardomain site for pics.

·
Registered
833 Posts
It looks like everyone seems happy with the PRG lifts. I am not only a newby to this site but also suspension modifications. Can you add all the components that Jsomera808 is talking about in stages? I cant afford to drop $2600 and was thinking about starting with leveling spacers. Then maybe down the road adding spindles and rear shackles. Any suggestions? By the way I have an 06 cc 2wd.
Absolutely YES you can do all that stuff in stages, theres just a few tricky parts when some stuff is used in combination

but front spacers + rear block lift should work out fine, if you don't lift it more than 1.5 inches you don't even have to buy new shocks if you don't want to yet...
And if you want more lift down the road spindles and shackles would be just fine again as another stage, but keep in mind that at that point you would might likely have to buy some new upper control arms...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts