Nissan Frontier Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
thanks for the sticky mods!!!!!

if anyone s having trouble getting ahold of him, let me or houdini know and we'll get his ars over here haha

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Nice, 2nd gen stuff too???

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
I have been working with Richard on different projects for years. I can tell you that his work has come a long way and has gotten much more sophisticated and better looking than anything you'll find on my truck. His fabrication skills and quality of work, in my opinion, are far superior to that found in any other custom shop I have visited.

From personal experience, I can, and will, attest to the quality of his work based on the amount of abuse my truck takes! No one on here beats as hard on their truck on as I do and still drives it home. Period!

His website will be up in the near future. Rockhumper Fabrication---Coming Soon!

His email address is [email protected]. I know he does not get on this site very often, so feel free to PM me if you need to reach him. I'll help you out.

A few pictures of other another project below. Enjoy!

Ripped from the NOAS site:
A little farther along.

You can see how there is barely any clearance between the link and the frame/oil pan.

Had to do a little fender and bumper trimming to clear the tires under full stuff.

It still needs the steering box mounted, rear bumper finished and the exhaust done and I think it's ready to go.

Here are some pictures of the progress..
Had to lower the rear down so I cut all the stuff off the frame and welded on some ruffstuff mounts...

Welded some shackle mounts out back...

Shock tower for the rear shocks, used ruff stuff's leaf plate brackets up top so I could have a little adjustment if needed.

Built some bumpstop mounts and installed the sway bar.

Built a t-case skid with a poly bushing transmission mount, also built some poly motor mounts..

Sticks down about as far as the stock skid.

Took .120 plate and dimpled it, then layed another sheet of .120 over it to stiffen it up a little more.

Got the air bumps and pads mounted up...

Built some sliders..

Wrapped the headers and installed them..

This is about where it's at with ride height, should come down an inch or two with the front and rear bumper/tire carrier on.
I just sent him a Pm over on NOAS. So hopefully he gets back to me.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
went down to see richard this weekend and make the 1000 mile round trip to get the fenders/snorkle from the white x posted above, i got to say, its great to put a face to the name

real nice guy and even let us spend the night!

btw, his garage is a cream dream!!

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Yeah just got my idea from Richard of what the cost to do my SAS would be. A really cool guy and very knowledgable.

Bump!!

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
This is my favorite bumper he has made.

I talked to him last year about some bumpers and I can tell you that he is a great guy and will work with you to get exactly what you want. I gave him a few pictures of bumpers I liked and told him what I wanted and he told me it would be no problem at all. When I get the funds this coming summer, I will most likely be talking to him again.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

How much does a set of these run for a CC?
im not sure, i wont disclose what i payed for mine

give him a buz or drop him an email n get a quote... i know he could use the work

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
21 - 37 of 37 Posts
About this Discussion
36 Replies
23 Participants
fusionfronty99
Nissan Frontier Forum
Welcome to our Nissan Frontier Forum! A premier community to share your mods and builds. Chat with like-minded Frontier owners.
Full Forum Listing