Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
im bumping this

great guy and an awesome fabricator that could use some cash flow at the moment due to some things

i think the centerlink thing should be first on every first gens list!!!!!!!!!!!!! our stock ones are horrible and calmini is crap

·
Webwheeler Extraordinaire
2,180 Posts
I believe it was Richard that built his bumpers and possibly sliders.
Correct on the bumpers (not sure on the sliders). Richard does amazing work and is a great guy to work with. Check out the OP's thread on his bumpers or any pic of Houdini's truck to see his work.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe it was Richard that built his bumpers and possibly sliders.
yup, he built my sliders as well as my bumpers

i know this is a lot to ask, but can this be sticky'd someplace?

i get PMs about my bumpers n such all the time and i think it should be known that hes got quite the talent and can make ANYTHING for your nissan

here some stuff

his winch REAR bumper

it on

flame plating

brocks entire truggy

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
I have been working with Richard on different projects for years. I can tell you that his work has come a long way and has gotten much more sophisticated and better looking than anything you'll find on my truck. His fabrication skills and quality of work, in my opinion, are far superior to that found in any other custom shop I have visited.

From personal experience, I can, and will, attest to the quality of his work based on the amount of abuse my truck takes! No one on here beats as hard on their truck on as I do and still drives it home. Period!

His website will be up in the near future. Rockhumper Fabrication---Coming Soon!

His email address is [email protected]. I know he does not get on this site very often, so feel free to PM me if you need to reach him. I'll help you out.

A few pictures of other another project below. Enjoy!

Ripped from the NOAS site:
A little farther along.

You can see how there is barely any clearance between the link and the frame/oil pan.

Had to do a little fender and bumper trimming to clear the tires under full stuff.

It still needs the steering box mounted, rear bumper finished and the exhaust done and I think it's ready to go.

Here are some pictures of the progress..
Had to lower the rear down so I cut all the stuff off the frame and welded on some ruffstuff mounts...

Welded some shackle mounts out back...

Shock tower for the rear shocks, used ruff stuff's leaf plate brackets up top so I could have a little adjustment if needed.

Built some bumpstop mounts and installed the sway bar.

Built a t-case skid with a poly bushing transmission mount, also built some poly motor mounts..

Sticks down about as far as the stock skid.

Took .120 plate and dimpled it, then layed another sheet of .120 over it to stiffen it up a little more.

Got the air bumps and pads mounted up...

Built some sliders..

Wrapped the headers and installed them..

This is about where it's at with ride height, should come down an inch or two with the front and rear bumper/tire carrier on.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Here is a rear bumper he made for a Gen2 Frontier.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Thats a clean looking rear bumper. Im guessing hes no where near my location, so shipping would pretty much kill it. Great work tho. To bad hes not local to Ca haha

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats a clean looking rear bumper. Im guessing hes no where near my location, so shipping would pretty much kill it. Great work tho. To bad hes not local to Ca haha
the beauty about is that NO ONE is too far away

he ships using a company called forward air, there awesome and pretty low priced... and stuff comes very well taken care of, not to mention i BSed with them for a good hr when i picked up my bumpers

n thanks brian! i was gonna post more but got tired of coping and pasting haha

heres some more

my favorite bumper hes made

and his old pathy with WAY to much done to it

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
can't wait for some awesome products. a custom trannty/tcase mount/skidd would be awesome.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i tried to contact him several times but never got a reply
idk how thats possible

you joined NOAS didnt you?

send him a PM on there, he has stuff for sale and hes on frequently

·
Premium Member
6,421 Posts
ive been pming back and forth on Noas about a tranny pan and let him know there were a few people on here interested about getting some things made up

·
Registered
515 Posts
sounds like a good dude to know

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
About this Discussion
36 Replies
23 Participants
fusionfronty99
Nissan Frontier Forum
Welcome to our Nissan Frontier Forum! A premier community to share your mods and builds. Chat with like-minded Frontier owners.
Full Forum Listing