Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a few last little left overs from my frontier, need to make room in the basement for dodge/jeep parts.

2 OEM SE/LE rear shocks have about under 15k on them would really like them gone make me an offer.

Front plate mounting bracket $20 shipped

2 OEM UCAs $50 shipped

1 LH fog light trim $5 shipped

2 Necvox 7in LCD screens $75 shipped for the pair
Photo of them in the truck

Also have just need to get photos

Pioneer Sirius tuner, for use with pioneer radios $40 shipped
4 OEM speakers from an SE make offer
OEM carpet floor mats CC sand interior make offer prefer local pick up but can ship (they are heavy)

open to offers on any thing on the list

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
interested in the screens. possibly dibs. how did u install them? assuming cutting the headrests

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had my friends shop install them cut the headrest and there is a mounting plate the screens go into.

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not sure I need to dig it out of my storage unit.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
is it difficult to do? how did they run the wires. my Z2 is already setup to run those. just curious if the wires were visible

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wires down the headrest threw the seat only place they were visible was at the bottom of the seat back with the slack so you could move the seats other then that no wires showing.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
wires down the headrest threw the seat only place they were visible was at the bottom of the seat back with the slack so you could move the seats other then that no wires showing.
??? So do the wires go thru the chrome uprights that connect the seat to the head rest or is this where the "slack" you talk about is?

·
Super Moderator
12,703 Posts
??? So do the wires go thru the chrome uprights that connect the seat to the head rest or is this where the "slack" you talk about is?
I don't see any wires.
If they did it right they would have run the wires inside the chrome hollow headrest posts.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
I don't see any wires.
If they did it right they would have run the wires inside the chrome hollow headrest posts.
This is what I was thinking but I didn't think the posts were hollow on the Frontier thou. I guess I will have to check for myself later today to see for sure.

·
Super Moderator
12,703 Posts
This is what I was thinking but I didn't think the posts were hollow on the Frontier thou. I guess I will have to check for myself later today to see for sure.
I'm not 100% sure either dubie about them being hollow on the Frontiers.
It's just my guess since you don't see any wires.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
i actually was about to ask that question. how do the wires run thru the headrest into the seat back. i dont seat wires either

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
How is it possible for both of them to sell for $75? Are you missing a number? And is there dibs on these? If so where am I in line? If there is no dibs called....I would like too.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
i believe i currently have dibs, but drew will clarify that.

·
Super Moderator
12,703 Posts
I'm not 100% sure either dubie about them being hollow on the Frontiers.
It's just my guess since you don't see any wires.
Yep hollow, pulled one off when I got home from work and looked.
Just an FYI for all the peeps on CF. :) Oh, and a free bump for Drew too.

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
they are hollow no wires from the head rest to the seat, only place were their were wires showing in a cover was at the bottom of the seat to allow the seat to recline and slide in the track freely.

Mandangalo has them. and for the price they are used from my truck they were installed in 07 so they are a few years old so thats a fair price to me.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Uca

How many miles would be on the UCA's?

·
Registered
278 Posts
I want the screens if Mandangalo or Jordo decides not to get them ha

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Drew,

you available to meet up sometime next weekend?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts