Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, new here and looking for help! I ordered the following fender liners as both the front ones were gone when I bought the truck- https://www.carparts.com/fender-liner/replacement/set-n222141. Does anyone know where to find hardware for this install? Or can I use a basic push clip hardware kit from auto zone? Just want to be sure I can put them on before my 2k mile drive from AZ - NC. Lots of potential damage without them on a 2k mile drive.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Push pins - 4 or 5 in each fender (01553-2DR9A)
Self Tapping Screws - 6 in each fender (01451-00841)
Top Upper Attaching clips - 2 in each fender (63848-9Y000)
Google the part numbers to purchase from whom ever you want.
This list is for a plastic bumper fender liner and does not include the lower front part that attaches to the front spoiler because mine is removed and is attached with various screws from Home Depot. Also, I believe the liner and front attachment points are different for a metal front bumper.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Push pins - RED
Self tapping screws - WHITE
Attaching clips - YELLOW

View attachment 356179
This was crazy helpful thank you! Couldn’t get the clips in but used zip ties for those 2 spots on each side. Got the screws and push pins done easy. Do you have a link or know the part number for that bottom front part? I don’t have a metal bumper. Also, what rims do you have?

·
Registered
211 Posts
This was crazy helpful thank you! Couldn’t get the clips in but used zip ties for those 2 spots on each side. Got the screws and push pins done easy. Do you have a link or know the part number for that bottom front part? I don’t have a metal bumper. Also, what rims do you have?
On the clips you slide the fender liner into the clip and then slide the clip onto the fender, should look like this.
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Wood Motor vehicle Tread

Sorry, but I do not know the part numbers for the lower attachment clips. I just used some fender washers and stainless hardware from Home Depot because I do not have a front spoiler.

Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

Wheels are PRO4X powder coated black.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

1 - 5 of 5 Posts