Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got rid of my nissan and i have an oem head unit and a superchips cortex... make an offer. No low ballin please lol.

·
Registered
240 Posts
cortex

pm sent

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'll give you 200 dollars for the cortex tuner. I'll do that only is you take care of shipping and it's expense. Let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no i wouldnt do it for 2 im looking closer for 3, i have to have it unlocked first

·
Registered
602 Posts
i'm interested when you get an asking price let me know and we can go from there

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how do you unlock the cortex, if anyone is willing to buy it locked and can unlock it let me know.

·
Registered
240 Posts
He has to remove any upgrades like WOT, and return the truck to stock tune. Until that is done the Cortex will remain Vin locked to the truck he used it on, and sold. I would have bought it already if it wasn't locked.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Is the head unit the standard 1 cd unit or the fosgate one? Any issues with the CD if it is the single cd unit?

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
You can call SC to have them verify it and unlock it. I talked to a guy named Sonny that told me if for some reason the ECU was locked or even erased by the dealer from updates to the ECU they could fix it. I also found out for sure, that stock is stock, you do NOT need to do the additional features first. Whatever happened to Salsa's coretex in the other thread was a fluke. Stock is stock. no other adjustments are needed before returning to stock.

·
Registered
240 Posts
That is a good piece of info Fronty, now hopefully Army can get this unlocked so someone can buy it with confidence.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well i talked to the kid who bought my truck... my heart skipped a beat, he didnt even care what was done to it... how sad. he said he might buy it, if i can at least set it back to stock then i can sell it to one of you fine gents. im going to drive with the tuner with me if i see him ima unlock it.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
So are you saying he didnt care about what you did to the suspension or everything as a hole ?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
The head unit is the oem single cd, no issues with it i know of. just got the flip screen so i took the stock one out.

i talked to him for like 5 min and he didnt ask what was done or how it was lifted, who made the lift or anything.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts