Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a rough 2009, need to unload some stuff. Full set of Shrockworks skids (Engine, Gas Tank, T-case, & Transmission) and Sliders for CC short bed. Pick up preferred, Anyone in NJ, NY, DE, PA area, I'll met you part of way. Looking for $350 for Sliders and $550 for all skids. Skids came powder coated could use new paint, Sliders also came powder coated but in good shape, I did wheel so there are some scratches (why else have these). If someone want whole set, I'll ship but you pay.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Possibly dibs on skids. No reason they'd be different for a KC long bed right?
KC long bed and CC short bed are interchangeable I believe. Check shrockworks' site.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
It shouldn't matter eglaisi

·
Registered
885 Posts
It shouldn't matter eglaisi
Thought about it, and it really shouldn't. Nothing mounts to the frame and everything else is exactly the same size.

However, I looked at finances and don't think I can justify dropping 550+ on skids. Awesome deal, but too much for me to drop into the truck right now, gotta slow down on spending. My nismo's will be fine.

Good luck with sale.

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
Dibs on Skids.

I'm in CT, will TOTALLY drive down to NJ. Just sent a PM.

I don't suppose you'd consider selling the Shrock bumper too?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Dibs on Skids.

I'm in CT, will TOTALLY drive down to NJ. Just sent a PM.

I don't suppose you'd consider selling the Shrock bumper too?
PM sent, I need my bumper because I had to cut my oem one since I was LE. If you are black LE, I would consider it. Even if you are not LE I would consider it with trading bumpers.

Just looked at Shrock site, doesn't look like Pro 4x is the same as my 06 LE. Something must be different in mounting.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
i'll do local pick up, save you shipping

i also have 2 LE bumpers. One on the truck, one with a small hole in it in the gray area at the bottom.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
What are you interested in?

i'll do local pick up, save you shipping
Skids are pending Westracing01's decision, Sliders are available still.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry Mandangalo, sliders are still available.

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
Minor dimensional differences so not sure if it'd work or not.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Interested in gas tank skid shipped to North Las Vegas, NV 89031. Please send me a shipping quote and total.

THanks!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hey man I may be interested in the sliders. Where are you in Jersey?

And how do they mount up? Any drilling? Thanks!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
update

Skids are sold.
Sliders pending... I'm having trouble removing a nut/bolt that goes through a frame rail. Nut is inside frame rail, anyone have any ideas, I hit it with liquid wrench. I'll try later. It's the nut that had a wire welded to it to assist in install except wire has desintegrated and nut is rusty.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
sliders ...

If your primary deal on the sliders falls through give me a shout with pics once they are off.
Fedex ground to Ottawa Ontario would be fine.

d-mo

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
Skids are sold.
Sliders pending... I'm having trouble removing a nut/bolt that goes through a frame rail. Nut is inside frame rail, anyone have any ideas, I hit it with liquid wrench. I'll try later. It's the nut that had a wire welded to it to assist in install except wire has desintegrated and nut is rusty.
Try sticking a narrow chisel up through the access hole and hitting it with a hammer. Might knock enough of the crap off to get it out. It's probably seized to the lock nut/bolt and the whole thing is turning. This is why I'm going to modify mine over the summer.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Good idea with the chisel, if that doesn't work, I'll just cut the damn thing with an angle grinder. I don't know why they didn't have that bolt go through to the other side of the frame rail??

Hey man I may be interested in the sliders. Where are you in Jersey?

And how do they mount up? Any drilling? Thanks!
Sale pending if I can get them off, yes there was drilling in install, one hole if I remember. I'm in Princeton/Trenton area.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Good idea with the chisel, if that doesn't work, I'll just cut the damn thing with an angle grinder. I don't know why they didn't have that bolt go through to the other side of the frame rail??

Sale pending if I can get them off, yes there was drilling in install, one hole if I remember. I'm in Princeton/Trenton area.
Ok let me know if that one falls through...I'll pick up

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
That's exactly what I'm modifying over the summer. I emailed Shrock and they said it was "ease of install and there might be components in the way preventing the bolt from going through." Anyone who's installed these knows it ain't "ease of install."

Going to drill a hole(s) on the back side of the frame and run bolts straight through with a backing plate like the front bolt has.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts