Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 09 Pro 4X with 5,000 miles on it I took out the front bilstein coilovers and the rear bilstein shocks. would anyone be interested in purchasing them? PM me or email me at [email protected] if you are interested thanks!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
would anyone like to make an offer I am reasonable and have to sell do to the divorce!

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Do the fronts have the springs? or just the struts themselves? Any pics?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The fronts have the springs and are fully assembled I don't have pics but if you give me your email address I can send you pics tommorrow

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The suspension has never seen the dirt I put the icons and fox's on for that

·
Registered
118 Posts
FWIW,
i just traded in my '08 SE for a PRO4x, and I can say the suspension upgrade is very noticeable. I did some mud & rocky stuff this weekend and it felt much better--more confident IMO.
Good luck w/ sale!

·
Registered
837 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
My stock wheels are gone

since I was asking 300. shipped for the suspension and nobody is buying . How about 275. shipped for the frontcoilovers complete with springs assembled and the rear shocks

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The suspension is still avaliable if anyone is interested I would even lower the price to 250. shipped

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How about 225. shipped this stuff has no milage on it

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still for sale 225. shipped boxed and ready to go out!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
would anyone like to make an offer I am reasonable and have to sell do to the divorce!
As a 2x divorcee i think its great that you are giving her your truck with no suspension mounted to it. I wish I would have thought of that.! :nana:

but seriously ...sorry dude

1 - 18 of 18 Posts