Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall,

Not sure the interest, but I spoke with Steven from Rugged Rocks and we are discussing trying to get Advanced Adapters to agree to produce the Input shaft we need to be able to run the Atlas T-case on the 2nd Gen Frontiers and Xterras again. They stopped producing them and lost the CAD file so will have to re-design it. Steven at Rugged Rocks makes the adapter already all we need is the input from our trans to the Atlas. We are trying to see who is interested and would buy into it so they will go forward with the re-design. Essentially all we need is the little shaft in the third picture.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any idea on cost?

An atlas is way down on the list for me, But, I'd be willing to throw a few dollars in to make a thing happen, so long as it wasn't a huge cost.
Yeah, I don't think it would cost much to get the input. Maybe like $250.00 (thats me comparing to what they have on website and figuring the start up cost for them to redesign it)

Very cool, but I can't imagine there is a huge market for this.
No there has not been. They had made some before and they sat on the shelf for years. Thats why we are trying to get them to produce more. More 2nd Gen frontiers and xterras are starting to SAS and go bigger tires so I think its needed more now.

·
Registered
2018 CC Pro4x
3,179 Posts
Yeah, I don't think it would cost much to get the input. Maybe like $250.00 (thats me comparing to what they have on website and figuring the start up cost for them to redesign it)

No there has not been. They had made some before and they sat on the shelf for years. Thats why we are trying to get them to produce more. More 2nd Gen frontiers and xterras are starting to SAS and go bigger tires so I think its needed more now.
That’s true, now that these trucks can be had older and cheaper, there likely is a bit more of a demand than in the past.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
I am totally interested in this, I'm in. I think Atlas does a November sale, pretty good discount, maybe we can work on that too..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts