Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanna see if i would have potential buyer. ive been thinkin about goin with camburg titan coilovers instead of my frontier coilovers. askin $800 plus shippin if needed. theyve been on for about a year. no hard beatin (prerunning) on them, just wanna be 4x4 (im 2wd) like my TC UCA. let me know thanks guys

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Why would you go with camburgs over Icon? with out getting in to why would you go with camburg for shocks?
im goin to get camburgs titan 2.5 coilover so i get the maximum travel out of the titan swap unlike if i ran my frontier icon coilovers. correct me if im wrong, cuz im fairly new to this mustard23. and i dont wanna be wasting money if i dont need to.

are the tc uca's involved in this feeler too? If so, I'd like them.
no the TC UCA's are NOT included. sorry bro. that would be a hell of a deal though.

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
The camburg are rebranded SAWs. They are also tunned for a heaver truck. So For $50 more you can get the SAWs from PRG that has been set up for the frontier. So you will get the best ride out of them and best travel. If you want to get the best performance out of your truck with what you have in your sig. I would run shock hoops on the front so you don't have to worry about bunching out your coil buckets, at the time your going to go to a longer shock, so just swap it out then. I would also run a bed cage in the rear. Because when I running a titan swap i found my next limiting factor was the rear end. I ditched the bills and when to a piggy back SAW and that help a lot, but I was still running in to travel issues.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The camburg are rebranded SAWs. They are also tunned for a heaver truck. So For $50 more you can get the SAWs from PRG that has been set up for the frontier. So you will get the best ride out of them and best travel. If you want to get the best performance out of your truck with what you have in your sig. I would run shock hoops on the front so you don't have to worry about bunching out your coil buckets, at the time your going to go to a longer shock, so just swap it out then. I would also run a bed cage in the rear. Because when I running a titan swap i found my next limiting factor was the rear end. I ditched the bills and when to a piggy back SAW and that help a lot, but I was still running in to travel issues.
i see what u mean about the saw coilovers and thats not a bad idea. and greg is sellin "Sway-A-Way 2.5 Titan Coilover/ PRG Upper Control Arm Combo

PRG Price: $1,549.00 so thats $100 cheaper then if id get the camburg combo. but as far as shock hoops right now. my wallet is no where ready for that kinda of money. $1200-$1500. i cant do that right now. would be nice but out of the picture. the reason for the titan swap is 1. yes more travel means more fun of course 2. i have the icon almost maxed out and my ride is real bumpy and shaky especially with these messed up roads in fontana. lol

so im just tryiin to see what i can get with spendin a DECENT amount of money cuz i cant go crazy on a budget. but i appreciate ur info mustard23. and as soon as i can get money for shock hoops, id get them asap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts