Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, been awhile for sure.
we dont have the fronty anymore, the misses now drives a Murano SL. I still have the SC`d Titan.

I`m making plans to upgrade my axle assy to a D60.

I will have the most of a M226 avail for people that are close by or willing to drive a bit.

question I have is what are these worth with what I have in it?

it is a 2013 Titan rear axle.
includes, axle housing, axles, Spartan locker, PML cover, 2.94 gear set, 44,xxx miles on it.

does not include:

backing plates, caliper mount brackets, calipers or rotors. no speed sensors.

thanks for any advise.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,379 Posts
That 2.94 is the tallest Frontier OEM gearing.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Very rare to have that gearing in a Fronty, so a regear would be necessary.
The only reason why someone would want this axle is if they titan swapped the front end and wanted the same wider stance for the rear. Most simply keep the narrower rear. Also would need fender flares or sides to clear the wider tires.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah that`s what I thought a gear change would def be necc. I thought the guys doing the Titan mod might be interested, but then they would have gone with a different locker at that point. I`ll just chuck this on CL, and if no bites, probably part it out...
thanks folks!

·
Premium Member
7,379 Posts
Fwiw, this 2.94 ratio is common in LE/SV KC 4x2 auto as well as KC Desert Runners...though these use the C200 diff.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Redrover3 you may want to hit up Brennan Becker on Facebook he does all the V8 swaps and such for frontiers and Titan rear axles n such. Maybe he can throw u a price at it? Just a thought

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
worse case I could just part it out, the spartan, and axles and cover and such... we`ll see when the time comes..
Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts