Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to drive to Houston with cash in hand? I am thinking of letting it go to the first person who has a decent offer and wants to pick it up.

·
Registered
503 Posts
free bump (i'm not coming to texas) but does that have any mounting for lights? really like the style of that one.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No it does not have any holes for mounting lights, but when I first bought the bar, I figured if I ever were to mount lights, I would just drill through the uprights in order to install them.

I guess you could say it would look like this:
---O O---
where the --- is a bolt and a O is a light.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Tire,
Not driving to the Lone Star, but would be happy to take it off your hands. I live in Harrisburg PA. Is shipping out of the question (17102)? I did try contacting the company, but haven't heard anything.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The bar does disassemble to make it more compact, but the center bar dictates how large of a box it must be shipped in. I will look into the shipping to your zipcode. What price did you have in mind? PM if you want to.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Why not just post how much you are willing to part with it for?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The price isn't too important. Finding someone who is willing to pick it up is more important.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I asked the bull bar if it would be ok if I shipped it. It told me it was scared of the dark and doesn't want to be stuffed in a dark box while getting driven across the country. So out of respect for the bull bar's fear of the dark, I don't want to ship it. It likes being out in the sunshine.

Really, it is due to time and money. I don't want to charge an arm and a leg for the bar just to cover shipping, and I don't always have the time to find an appropriate box and pack it up nicely.

·
Registered
59 Posts
If you're willing to ship it, let me know. I'm 63134 St. Louis, MO.
If not, please PM me the brand and type of bar so I can buy one for myself. thank you very much, and good luck

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The bar was from hunter truck accessories. Shortly after I purchased the bar in 2006, they stopped advertising it on their ebay site and website. I have not seen another company selling this style so there are a limited number floating around the country.

I've kept the bar in good rust-free condition, contrary to some reviews various people have posted concerning the push bars they have purchased from hunter.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts