Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
as the title says just seeing if we can generate enough interest in these to get a volume order discount. i know these are starting to become a strong possibility to a cheap alternative for spacer lift and i am sold. so anyone looking into these lets get this going! already pm'd to see what we can get for a discount. currently listed at about $97-$98 a piece w/ free shipping so lets get a list started.

1. morgan/5100
2. cds4x4
3. Lineskier45
4. RJB
5. Front ear
6. SON OF A SAILOR
7. mattpeckham
8. ?

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anybody? if we can these for around 175 or less shipped that would be a good deal. upgrade over the stockers and a lift to boot! anyone in the market to get out of the spacers or looking for a level truck this is it! people are putting ome springs in with these and at 3 inches of lift reporting no coil bucket contact!

·
Registered
582 Posts
as the title says just seeing if we can generate enough interest in these to get a volume order discount. i know these are starting to become a strong possibility to a cheap alternative for spacer lift and i am sold. so anyone looking into these lets get this going! already pm'd to see what we can get for a discount. currently listed at about $97-$98 a piece w/ free shipping so lets get a list started.
1. morgan/5100
2. cds4x4

·
Registered
272 Posts
1. morgan/5100
2. cds4x4
3. Lineskier45

·
Registered
182 Posts

1. morgan/5100
2. cds4x4
3. Lineskier45
4. RJB

·
Registered
347 Posts
Dang!

Too late for me... Mine will be here next week.:comphead:

·
Registered
854 Posts
Maybe im confused, were talking rears right? If add 3'' there ....what am i going to do with the front? add shock hoops or something?

also ive seen the 5125's for 75-79$ each on places like summit racing and shock warehouse...

Am i missing some specifics?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Maybe im confused, were talking rears right? If add 3'' there ....what am i going to do with the front? add shock hoops or something?

also ive seen the 5125's for 75-79$ each on places like summit racing and shock warehouse...

Am i missing some specifics?

fronts... it's bils leveling shock, you can't get lift in the rear from just changing the shocks , u would need spacers, shackles, or an add a left, or something along those lines..

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya sorry i thought the 5125 was a lift shock for the front just taller lift settings. and the rears are cheaper definitley. seems like i have seen them for under 50. i just kinda threw those in to see if we could get a larger group. if people want to do the rears at the same time we can look at those also. i am assuming everyone already on board is in for the 5100's?

we've got four guys in now lets keep it up guys.

still waiting on a reply from shock warehouse... looks like hes only on every couple days.

TO THE TOP!

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm looking to get some 5100 Bils very soon. Put my name in the basket.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bilstein Shocks, KW Suspensions and much more: eShocks.com has the fronts for $90.00 each (0-2" lift) and rears for $75.00 each (0-1" lift) and Free Shipping. Just thought I would throw that one out there.
thank you!

see shock warehouse says they will match any prices and they already give a 5% discount so if we can get a group and go to them i'm hoping for at least 10-15% off... i will contact eshocks as well and see where we can get the best deal from. i really think this is one of the best options for our trucks (outside of some crazy expensive shock) and want to try and help everyone out.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just sent an email to eshocks.com

Hey this is Morgan form Nissan Frontier / Navara Forum . We were getting a list together to see if we could get a bulk order discount through shockwarehouse on bilstein 5100/5125's when another member alerted me that you had them for sale about $8 cheaper. We are just trying to get the best price possible and shockwarehouse will price match and give a 5% discount to clubfrontier members right now to an individual sale. I have contacted them (and not heard back yet) to see what sort of discount they would be willing to give to a group of 10+ members. If you would be willing to give any discount we would love to compare offers and see where we come out. We have a few members looking for a set of four and a few just looking to level out with the 5100's only. Still trying to generate a full list but have several committed. Please let me know if you can give any discount to a volume order.

Thanks in advance,

Morgan Willis

·
Registered
128 Posts
I just scored a deal on the 5100's for the front, but I may be interested in the 5125's for the rear if you guys manage a deal on them.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Add me to the list. I was about to order mine, but I can wait a few days....

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
allright guys starting to get some replys...

thisis from shock warehouse

Morgan

My name is John D'Onofrio I am one of the partners here. Can you give me
the part numbers you are interested in because Bilstein has had some
stocking issues on the 5100 series. We just want to get a boatload in so we
can fufill your order.

There will definitely be discounts. Approximately how many sets do you
need?

Thanks

John

sound like we need to make this an actual instead of a feeler and pin this down. will be talking to the mods to get an actual group buy thread going!!

still got a few emails out so well see who can give the best discount

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hello Morgan,

Thank you for your interest in our products. What specific part numbers or applications will you be interested in and how many total shocks will your members need, 4 each order or 2 each order and what pricing we have to beat? As you are aware our prices are the lowest of any other company on the web as far as we know so lowering that will be much harder then others with higher pricing.
But we are willing to work with clubfrontier.org

Regards,

Mike
Automotive Customizers

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm interested in the 5100 front and rear, but I will need USPS shipping to Canada or shipping to PO box in Sweetgrass, Montana option.

How would it ride if I raise front 2" and rear 1"? Probably have to slow down in the corners than how I drive now...

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i've heard the 5100's maxed out do not ride very well. they do utilize the stock springs as well. the rears are for longer travel. you will need an alternative lift source for the rear. shipping will be handled by the vendor.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
from shockwarehouse

Morgan

Thanks

On the 5100’s part numbers

E653 AND e689 we can do 10% off for a group placement of 10 orders or more. The order needs to be booked within a 2 week period.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts