1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original owner
Mileage: $111k
Price: $10,700

Interior is imaculate, minus the tear on the driver seat. The ride quality is great. I took care of the radiator/trans factory known issue with a bypass and added a fan for cooling. Factory defects I haven't looked into yet: timing chain see "TSB NTB09-128."

Reason for selling: My work commute is killing my wallet and using truck as daily driver isn't realistic. Hopefully moving on to a Subaru Forester.

The heart aches... :(

The mods...
Camburg 2.5 coilovers*CST Spindles*PRG UCA's*Titan LCA's*Sway-A-Way piggy backs*PRG Deavers*16" ProComp 7089's Wrapped in 35" Red Letter General Grabbers*FiberwerX Fenders*'Vegas Dezert Fab' Custom Front Bumper* Flowmastermuffler*K&N C.A.I.*(2)9" LED Flood Light Bars*(2) LED Spot Light Bars*Pioneer Head Unit Bluetooth Audio + Handsfree*2 Radius Amps*(1) 10" AudioBahn SubWoofer*Softopper Canvas Canopy*Viper 5704v Security System*Raidiator bypass + Added transmission cooling fan

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is no Check Engine light on. I took the picture right after turning the ignition. Wil post another picture soon to reflect that.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you'd like to look up any build history on the truck please search for my old username 'frontier279' no underscore.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts