Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all,

just want to put a feeler out for the stock wheels from my '10 Pro-4X ( 16x8 ). i plan on getting on getting set of American Outlaw Colts and would have no use for the stock wheels

Looking for @ 400 for all 4 plus S&H or local pickup (southeast PA) - currently have @ 1100 miles on them

thanks for reading

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
There is like 10 difrent wheels for 2010's. Post pics.

And FYI...... IMO...... thats a little steep. Anyone can get much better rimes then stock 16 inchers for less then that. Just sayng.

But good luck on the sale!

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
$400 for all 4 is actually an excellent price (IMO) vs. going to get them at the dealer. I agree that you can get wheels elsewhere for cheaper, but if you want the factory 16" PRO-4X rims that's a real good price.

I think the wheels are 16x7's, not 16x8's. I might be interested in these actually. I have the same wheel but I'm thinking of doing the same thing Brutal did and sending the wheels to OMF to get street locked. This would alleviate a lot of hassle with that. NOT in a position to buy right now though.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'd be interested

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
these wheels are the "new" nismo looking wheels and they are 16x7 unless they changed during the redo which i doubt

·
Registered
562 Posts
I might be interested!
If you can post pics, we can talk about a deal than!!

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
yup according to what he described them as, those are the right ones

·
Registered
158 Posts
yes interested. when would they be available for pick up?

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
He hasnt been back since the OP. Maybe PM him. I guess I ws off about the price huh!? Hahaha well Im glad it worked out for every one! Ive been wrong before.....I bet I'll be wrong again! Hahaha

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey all,

thanks for the interest ! i have to call Discount tire and see what kind of ETA they are talking about for the wheels

i will let anyone interested about what is going on, of course i need to get the new wheels before i sell the other ones :)

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for everyones help/interest but am going to keep the stock wheels for now - am considering a lift so i would go with bigger wheels & tires when i do

I will re-post if i decide to go along with my plans

THANKS & SORRY !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts