Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MOD & Token MINI Owner
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would just like to thank David @ Premier Truck Accesories!! Not only was the price for the items I ordered very very reasonable but the customer service was great too!! My order was shipped the same day and I received it in three business days!! I would definatly recommend ordering parts from Premier!! Thanks Again David!!

I would also like to encourage others to leave their experiences with Premier and David here as well.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Great idea!

I have also had great experiences with David and Premier Truck Accessories! David is super responsive to any questions, and is always willing to discuss your truck and what will and will NOT enhance performacne! His prices really can't be beat, and shipping is free and fast! This is an excellent company, and David is an awesome person to work with! Thanks again for everything! Your site is definately bookmarked in my browser!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I agree, even though I live in Phoenix I had him throw my TBS in the mail for me. He had no problem helping me with my questions, great person to work with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts