Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the Falken Wildpeaks on my Pro-4X for about 2 years. Unfortunately with about 36,000 miles on them they are worn out (3/32" tread all around). Discount Tire is prorating back about 1/3 of the price based on the 55,000 warranty, so it's okay. But for others considering them I didn't come close to the expected life.

Just for info I live in the mountains, so a lot of winding mountain roads and some Forest Service road miles. Tires regularly rotated and no intentional wheel spin on dry pavement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
I had the same issue with them on my Tacoma. Tried them one more time after the first set wore out (I liked them so I gave them a second shot like a dummy) and they did the same thing. Always kept the pressure around 32-35 psi and rotated/balanced. Mostly highway/city driving with several trips off-road at my hunting club.

·
Vendor
1,675 Posts
I've had the Falken Wildpeaks on my Pro-4X for about 2 years. Unfortunately with about 36,000 miles on them they are worn out (3/32" tread all around). Discount Tire is prorating back about 1/3 of the price based on the 55,000 warranty, so it's okay. But for others considering them I didn't come close to the expected life.

Just for info I live in the mountains, so a lot of winding mountain roads and some Forest Service road miles. Tires regularly rotated and no intentional wheel spin on dry pavement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Thank you for taking the time to post up your experience with your local Discount Tire store. I'm glad to hear they took good care of you.(y)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts