Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering a new (2016) Frontier and wanted to get some intel on the radio. I read some comments here about the App feature being hit-or-miss, so that is concerning. But I couldn't find anything (maybe I missed it) on connecting a backup camera to display on the factory unit. Since there is probably more than one factory radio option, I've attached a picture of the unit in the vehicle I'm looking at. Also, speaking of Apps, has anyone successfully used Google Maps on the factory radio? Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have that same factory head unit in my 2016 CC SV. I personally like it a lot, although it won't display any maps as it is not a navigation unit, nor will it play dvd or video files. No problems using ipod and usb flash drive for audio. I just Bluetooth my phone running a gps app for audio turn by turn instructions and it works well. Haven't had any luck/good experience with the Nissan Connect apps working well. As for back up camera, mine came with that option from the factory. Works great.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts