Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought a new SV4x4 CC this past Oct. and it came with Hankook Dynapro HT RH12 265-70-16's. Now just looking at these tires I knew I would have to replace them pretty quickly. Much to my surprise they have performed very well at my ranch in the wet Sandy Loam and red clay. I have stuck plenty of other trucks 2wd and couple of tractors out there in the past! I do feel my luck is going to run out though, at least that's what I'm telling my wife.::wink:: Looking at maybe some Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac's in the not so distant future.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
I have been impressed with the Hankook tires on my 2015 Pro-4x. Have almost 40,000 miles on them and they still have plenty of tread. Mostly highway miles, but still holding up well...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Those arnt bad road tires.. it anything else you will probly want some AT. I just purchased the hankook dynapro AT and I freakin love them lol especially for the price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are fantastic on the pavement trouble is I rarely drive it anywhere except out to my property on the weekends. I've had to walk away from a stuck truck before and I'm gettin too old for that monkey business anymore! The truck has been great so far.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Those arnt bad road tires.. it anything else you will probly want some AT. I just purchased the hankook dynapro AT and I freakin love them lol especially for the price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I pulled the HT off in favor of the ATM and I'm very pleased thus far with 3K on the new tires... Best tire for the money in my opinion...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got me some BFG All Terrain T/A KO2's. Couldn't be happier so far but haven't driven through mud and muck yet!::wink::
Discount gave me $250 for my 1000 mile Hankooks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts