Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the local Nissan dealer today and saw in their back lot a 2005 Frontier XE that was in for service with 20" Harley wheels on it with 265/55/20 Yokohama's. The wheel/tire combo fit perfectly like it came from the factory. Truck was a little beat up as well as the wheels but I was surprised to see this set up. Did not know these wheels fit.

On another note I just put on Toyo Open Country H/T 265/70/17's on my '05. What a nice riding tire. Highly recommended!

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
BARF!!! Why would someone desecrate our Nissan's with the symbol of death... AKA American Automakers/slowbikemakers logos.

Harley anything truck related = thefail...... No thanks I would rather see Honda/Hyundai stickers on our poor trucks 1st.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I would at least like to see what it looks like if at all possible. Besides the wheels have zero to do with Ford or Harley. Change up the center caps and you have an MHT wheel copy from a few years back. The wheel style may look fair, but I understand the Ford/Harley hate. I sold a few Indian Motorcycles some years ago, and let me tell you just how brainwashed the Harley Culture is. (puts on flame suit)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Are you sure?

The Harley F150's are 5x135 or 6x135 (Depending on year) and as far as I know, a 2005 Frontier would be 6x114.3 It is possible to get it redrilled, but would probably be easier to find a replica that looks similar. I guess I just never would have imagine someone doing so. But i've seen dodge wheels made to fit f150s so anything's possible.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Wheel adapers?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts