Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its time im gettin rid of my radflo 2.0's for 2.5's they are at prg as I type waiting to get completely gone through i can have him set them as extended length or oem replacements its up to the buyer and they will be shipped straight from prg to you they may not be pretty and scratch free like new cause they are used but they will work like new so for sale is

radflo 2.0 aftermarket coilovers
650# springs
extended or oem replacement length
and because of the rebuild im asking $600 shipped (in the lower 48 ) but hey it still saves you almost $200

but please contact me on the forum and not prg he already gets more calls than anyone needs to deal with once i find a buyer i will contact greg and give him your info and shock details thanks

sorry i only have 1 pic

or go to PRG Products and look at em

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump cause im unemployed :) and i need a lift for my cherokee

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
are these radflos 2.0 for a 2 inch front lift?

Can you combine this with a 2 inch spacer for more lift?
i can have greg at prg set them for use with stock uca's (up to 2" lift) or he can set them for use with aftermarket uca's (up to 3" lift )its up to the buyer and no you dont want to use spacers on top of these :)

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hey I mint have some concrete work next week wanna come down to sac for a day and help pour a 25x14 patio?

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey I mint have some concrete work next week wanna come down to sac for a day and help pour a 25x14 patio?
all i have is my own trowels i dont have any of the long tools ive been off for 3 months so i dont know where our job trailer is but i just might be down to come give you a hand just let me know if and when shoot me a pm well figure it out

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think you guys should go down to hollister on tuesday.

Thats an awesome deal. Specially for some with a fresh build on them. Someones going to get lucky.
i wish i could!! i keep seeing pics but hollister is so damn far from here it just aint worth it i might have the gas money if someone buys my shocks :)

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ahh nice you got the saws off him for a great deal thats :fantastic: man everyone has come along way since cow mountain we need to have another meet out there this summer for old time sake :)

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i have some 1.5" 4x4 parts shackles if you want em $30

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nightly bump :)

·
Premium Member