Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well im going to give brief background to why im selling the parts.

Im going to school at WyoTech and Im in fabrication, long story short im making parts for my truck.

now whats for sale is:

1.) Mudflaps @ $50 +shipping ( no hardware included, they were lost in the move to PA)

2.) Stock Chrome bumper @ $200 +Shipping

3.) Rear stock bumper @ $170 + Shipping

4.) Nerf Side Bars for CC,SE @$150 + Shipping for both with brackets( the rails are bare metal, I was going to modify them but I lost interest, so all they need it paint)

5.) Westin Bullbar @ $150 + Shipping ( Modified from the original one, can hold 4 lights instead of 2 and is bare metal again for more modification, however I am making a whole new bumper instead so I pass this along to someone that wants to continue or just wants a coat of paint. comes with license plate bracket.

6.) tow hitch is for sale @ $60 + shipping with reciever, one catch though, the lock is siezed in the draw bar, so you would have to cut it out.

the Rails and the bar will have to wait at least one week if your interested, Im in PA and the bar and rails are in NJ and I go back weekends. :)

if you can't get a hold of me here, just call my cell 862-703-6696 but I wont answer after 4:30 monday through friday due to classes.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Pm and text message sent.
Thanks
Keith

·
Registered
31 Posts
interested in mud flaps

the mudflaps are for the front and rear, can you put some images of the them, how much will be shipping to 92231.

Thanks.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
EDIT: The bull bar is no longer for sale.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the mudflaps are for the front and rear, can you put some images of the them, how much will be shipping to 92231.

Thanks.

I got $32.52 for Blairsville,PA to Mount Signal,CA

and the ETA is tuesday. if I ship friday.

Ill post pictures in about an hour, I need to charge my camera

1 - 6 of 6 Posts