Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I have a brand new, never installed set of shrockworks sliders for a Crew Cab short box ready to go with instructions and hardware. I bought them from Sprocketpower on here for $350 (U.S.) and had them shipped here to me in Nova Scotia, Canada. It turns out that they were the wrong ones from the get go for Sprocketpower as he had a king cab as well but wasn't aware that these were for the crew cab because he didn't get a chance to put them up to the frame! I bought them thinking they were for the king cab as well but when i was about to install them i found that the rear mounting flange comes into contact with the aft cab body mount on the frame. I talked to the guys at Shrockworks to confirm that they are indeed for a Crew Cab Short Box. Fed-ex lost the original mounting hardware (twice) so i picked up all grade 8 high strengh hardware that the instructions call for.
I won't take anything less than $350 (U.S.) and as mentioned earlier, i'm in Nova Scotia Canada. I will ship them for you at your expense. For all the canadians out there, this is your break! Shipping for once won't be so bad. Shipping dimension will be close to 80" X 24"X10 and the weight around 130pounds. As soon as these go, i'm calling shrockworks for a set to fit my truck!

The best way to contact me is by e-mail at [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts