Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All 4 in great condition with stock BFG tires with about 30,000 miles.No holes or plugs in tires. No TPMS. Tires are off a 2006 Frontier CC 4x4. $200 +shipping

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
near Jamestown

bump

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will sell for dirt cheap!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Well I was interested but Jamestown is a bit far to drive for stock rims and I wouldn't want to ship with tires as the cost would be crazy! I'm about 40 mins. west of Albany. Do you have any plans to head east for any reason?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
SE tires and wheels

We can work on a sweet deal for you shipped. I just want them out of my garage.

That goes for anyone. I need some room for my new quad so I want them outta here!

·
Registered
331 Posts
A rough quote on UPS said that it would be about $30 per tire/wheel to ship to me. I estimated 60 lbs for one wheel and tire. Do you have any ideas on getting shipping less than $120?

·
Registered
331 Posts
^may not want to go by that price...I just spent almost $100 just shipping 4 wheels w/ no tires...If you can get it for that price, hell of a deal
It's pretty cheap cuz its only from one side of the state to the other, not across the country. Realistically its only about a 4-5 hour drive for me but I'm just not that up to making a road trip like that to get SE wheels. If he can ship them just a bit cheaper than $120 then I'd be pretty hot on them. If they were Nismo rims I'd call in to work tomorrow and drive right to his door with bells on!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No trips planned to NYC in the near future, if you search my name in the search you will find some pics. I have none on this notebook right now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
All 4 in great condition with stock BFG tires with about 30,000 miles.No holes or plugs in tires. No TPMS. Tires are off a 2006 Frontier CC 4x4. $200 +shipping
Josh, you received my money for the wheels and shipping 3 weeks ago. Since then you never awnsered my PM. What are you waiting to ship me the wheels?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts