Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Putting out the feelers on interest in a set of four 20" MB Gunner 6 Wheels with Mounted Hankook Ventus ST 285/50-R20 Tires. The tires were purchased in June of last year and have been strictly used as summer tires. The currently have under 17,000 miles with regular documented rotations. Also includes a transferable certificate of free replacement.

Wheels have been washed regularly; never touched by a pneumatic air gun, and have been waxed at every rotation...needless to say, the are mint.

Truck is up for sale and I feel these wheels are deserving of someone truly interested in their Frontier.

I would prefer a local sale (local is fairly subjective) only due to relatively high shipping costs.

Asking $1,050 O.B.O.

Tires are located in Stonington, Connecticut (Zip Code 06379)

Please feel free to message, e-mail, text, or call if you have any questions on pricing, shipping, or delivery.

Thank You for looking!

-Scott-
1-207-653-4449
[email protected]

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How much lift is needed to clear these wheels?
No Lift Required!

Stock Total Diameter = ~30.6"
20" w/ Hankook 285/50-R20 = ~31.2"

Installed View:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Willing to Ship

I should have been more clear in my listing and apologize to all that had to ask:

I am willing to ship these but would prefer to sell "locally". We would have to discuss freight costs depending on your location; but, please feel free to ask.

Thank You!

-Scott-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts