Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2 10" subs and amp for $850 these sub sell for $530 apeace. here is the website with all the specs. http://criticalmassaudio.com/catalog/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=2

the amp is a Perforance Teknique model # ICBM 772

Tri-mode Capability, 2 Ohm Stable, 24dB/Oct Slope, RCA Line Out, Variable Subsonic Filter, Variable Low Pass Filter, Variable High Pass Filter, Variable 18dB Bass Boost, High/Low Inputs, THD: 0.05%, Dual Protection (Thermal & Short Circuit), Soft Delayed Power On, 2 Channel, RMS Power @ 4ohm 125W x 2, RMS Power @ 2ohm 175W x 2, Peak Power @ 2ohm 400W x 2, Bridged Power @ 4ohm 350W x 1

i dont have the box. it was custom molded into the truck. it will fit behind the Crew Cab seat of any 98-04 fronty. i dont know about the 05 and up but they dont require a big box to operate.

e-mail me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
296 Posts
I'd jump on these if I didn't already have my setup. These are high end subs with an inverted motor structure that allows for a very shallow mount. These would be perfect going under the seat in a CC where you're limited by depth and often have to go with a cheap sub with a small magnet. These things use a neodymium magnet if I'm not mistaken, which is a more powerful and expensive one to use. The only other sub to use one is made by Boston and those retail for $799. Holyshiite! I just saw that they each handle 900w rms. My 10w7 is rated at 500rms.

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
i just sold the amp.
the subs are still up for grabs. these are high end subs. so dont let the price scare you. $750 shipped
Speaker Size : 10"
Voice Coil : 3"
Max Power Handling : 1500 W
RMS Power Handling : 900 W
Fs : 32 Hz
Znom : 2 Ohms
Linear Xmax p-p : 25.4 mm
SPL : 91 dB/2.83V
Motor : NEO

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
well, i don't know about critical mass subs, but when you're asking for ~$500 for a pair that are used and look dirty in the pic, they don't look appealing for that much money, especially when you can buy a pair of nice subs new for around $300. just my .02.

p.s. not saying they're bad subs or anything because i've never heard them, but just tryin to figure out why you're not gettin any offers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts