Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
16,306 Posts
did good on the tread lightly concept :comphead:
is blowing chunks of rubber in the wild better? leaving how many tail lights you say you have smashed in the wild? trails will get used - im a wheeler and a mountain biker, so there is nothing you can do about natural erosion from usage. but knowing you smash stuff and thhen make a statement about trail wear - you better back up vids of cleaning your mess before you point fingures.

· Premium Member
1,883 Posts
man im not even sure what kind of offroading you call that? hahaha

· Registered
3,328 Posts
Wow.

Oh and i went on the guys profile and checked out the suzuki video under his favorites, FUNNY! First they let go of the rope(for an unknown reason), then they try to flip it back it's wheels, but ended up rolling it down the hill hahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/user/rhauf1#p/a/f/2/tuF75cgLN9o

· Premium Member
6,441 Posts
is blowing chunks of rubber in the wild better? leaving how many tail lights you say you have smashed in the wild? trails will get used - im a wheeler and a mountain biker, so there is nothing you can do about natural erosion from usage. but knowing you smash stuff and thhen make a statement about trail wear - you better back up vids of cleaning your mess before you point fingures.
the dude wasnt even on a trail in parts of the video , therefore not treading lightly (example 2:28 )
and as far as me taking out tail lights , its on the trail and I clean up pieces that were broke off

yeah its a very interesting and sweet rig but needs to stay on the designated trails

· Premium Member
14,021 Posts
Wow. We have broken 3 tail lights total. One on the 2nd Gen and 2 on the 1st gen. We ALWAYS clean up the pieces. We're not just going to leave it there. They are always trying to close trails here in AZ because of the people that go off the trails and decide it's okay to just leave their trash out along the trails.
Which is exactly why we don't condone some of what that guy did..going off the trails and running over cactus? That goes against the tread lightly concept in my opinion.

Thanks for that though.

· Premium Member
4,125 Posts
I wonder how he takes care of the steering... Hydro most probably but ..two seperate small rams on each side

· Premium Member
1,883 Posts
I still think this smart car owns that thing. Hahahaha. JK

· Registered
1,821 Posts
the dude wasnt even on a trail in parts of the video , therefore not treading lightly (example 2:28 )
and as far as me taking out tail lights , its on the trail and I clean up pieces that were broke off

yeah its a very interesting and sweet rig but needs to stay on the designated trails

IMO, if he's on private property, he can tear up whatever he wants.

Per the description to the right of the video:

"PLEASE NOTE: This video was filmed on a private cattle ranch. I do not condone abuse of OHV areas, national forests, or trespassing. now, please enjoy the video."

· Registered
771 Posts
crazy rig. not just tail lights and things that break off of rigs rigging, but finding a cool camp site or something like that and people leave trash, bottles, cans, spent rounds and what not-hate that attitude. broken bottles all over in cool spots is not cool.

· Registered
839 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.